Topic: out of internet for some days

Hi folks,

I'm leaving tomorrow for India, and would stay there a bit more than a month smile
I might not be able to connect for some days, time to reach and find a connection.
I count on you for responding to technical questions !

Can I make one of you moderator to be able to remove bots ?
There is already gamemaker but I don't know if he's coming on the forum a lot ?
Thanks !

See you when in the other side of the world !

Re: out of internet for some days

I can take care of the bots.
up to you !

Have fun & see you soon smile

I should be online most days, so I will do what I can to answer questions. If Vega's already a mod, I won't intrude upon that priviledge wink

Thanks guys !
So I made you both moderators and divided the job :
"Maratis" part for you Vegas
and "General" and "Development" for you Nistur.

Merci !
See you soon ! smile

have a good time. My stepbrother went recently and had a great time. I am very jealous tongue

Hopefully Vegas and I will be able to keep on top of things for you :h

Im surprised it doesn't show you as owner of this list, when people do Moderate as Ive been doing everyday for a a few weeks now.

You can check logs and verify, because while I don't care about the bragging rights of doing so, I did so in the manner of helping out a open source project that I care about.

Honestly though, I don't know why someone didn't just contact me , instead of assuming Im 'not on the job'. I kinda find that a bit offensive that in this high tech world we live in, that was overlooked wink It's not like I can be online , 24/7 you know wink

cheers
gm

anael wrote:

Hi folks,

I'm leaving tomorrow for India, and would stay there a bit more than a month smile
I might not be able to connect for some days, time to reach and find a connection.
I count on you for responding to technical questions !

Can I make one of you moderator to be able to remove bots ?
There is already gamemaker but I don't know if he's coming on the forum a lot ?
Thanks !

See you when in the other side of the world !

I'm sorry it looks like that, it was not the aim, I really appreciate your help and was not suggestion you didn't. We are all giving our time to the community by love, I'm not waiting any minimum work from anybody. Really, I'm aware of the efforts of everybody, and there is no competition or anything.

I opened this discussion to inform all of you that I was going to be disconnected for a time and that additional help was welcome.

By the way, I just came back to France smile

"  There is already gamemaker but I don't know if he's coming on the forum a lot ?
  "

That is what I was referring to. I was a tiny bit embarrased that you had to wonder, given I've been, I think, very engaged in trying to present a good 'front' to new people  by not having to stare at ugly bot comments. I hope that makes sense. I actually removed 2 bot comments today, being very happy I could do my part, however small'ish, to helping out with Maratis.

If you wonder next time, please consider emailing me, either here or at my real email address, as I guarantee you, I would not mind in the slightest wink

cheers
gm

anael wrote:

I'm sorry it looks like that, it was not the aim, I really appreciate your help and was not suggestion you didn't. We are all giving our time to the community by love, I'm not waiting any minimum work from anybody. Really, I'm aware of the efforts of everybody, and there is no competition or anything.

I opened this discussion to inform all of you that I was going to be disconnected for a time and that additional help was welcome.

ok, I understand, sorry, it was not my aim to embarrass you but to open a discussion. Next time I'll contact you directly.

No problem, glad to verify communication lines.

I hope your stay in India is enjoyable; be safe have fun wink

cheers
gm

anael wrote:

ok, I understand, sorry, it was not my aim to embarrass you but to open a discussion. Next time I'll contact you directly.