Topic: Trying to export in blender

So I am trying to export a simple cube to Maratis, I haven't applied any textures or materials and when I try to export to .mesh, I get this error:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "*My user path*\Blender\2.63\scripts\addons\maratis\export_maratis.py". line 892. in execute
  mesh.exportMaratis()
File "*My user path*\Blender\2.63\scripts\addons\maratis\export_maratis.py". line 132. in exportMaratis
  self.getMaterials()
File "*My user path*\Blender\2.63\scripts\addons\maratis\export_maratis.py". line 370. in getMaterials
  faces = mesh.faces
AttributeError:'Mesh' object has no attribute 'faces'

I am using Blender 2.63, and I have tried exporting on both mac and PC.
Also, any ETA on the next Maratis update with the publishing feature?
Thanks.

Re: Trying to export in blender

Hi there,

Im sorry to report, that at the moment, maratis has no support for 2.63a.

It does work with 2.61 .

Good luck , and have fun wink)

cu
gm

Ho, I have to test that...

blender is changing the scripting SDK all the time... it's starting to be a bit of a pain,
I will take a look and see what is the problem.

I will try to make a beta build for next Maratis version this week end or next week.

Thanks for the replies, I'll go looking for 2.61 soon.
The beta build sounds great.

Exporting in 2.61 works! Thanks. Although the outline of the box in the editor is not where the actual box is, the box is slightly above it's yellow outline.

I believe this is because the pivot (?) Of the object has to be at the origin when you export it in order for the bounds calculations to work properly.

Almighty Laxz wrote:

Exporting in 2.61 works! Thanks. Although the outline of the box in the editor is not where the actual box is, the box is slightly above it's yellow outline.

I just thought I would let you know ( No idea if its stable in every possible way, but if not you can report back ) that the new user Bitpuffin was nice enough to get 2.63a working for export, and its here:

http://forum.maratis3d.com/viewtopic.php?id=406

Have fun! wink

cheers
gm