Topic: What does this stuff mean? Publishing problem

Why do I get this when I publish my game?

Log tracked at level :5
Notice     main: 1 args...     in main     in e:\maratis\trunk\dev\maratis\player\main.cpp
Notice     current repertory: ./published/     in main     in e:\maratis\trunk\dev\maratis\player\main.cpp
Warn     TiXmlDocument load failed : Failed to open file line 0     in xmlMeshLoad     in e:\maratis\trunk\dev\maratis\common\mfilemanager\mmeshload.cpp
Warn     TiXmlDocument load failed : Failed to open file line 0     in xmlMeshLoad     in e:\maratis\trunk\dev\maratis\common\mfilemanager\mmeshload.cpp

EDIT: and why does it look this way?

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=ri83l3&s=6

I can see that the boss.maa is missing, but I have none?

Last edited by Pär (2013-02-04 19:02:58)

Re: What does this stuff mean? Publishing problem

I think it's because your meshs are not named .mesh, so it's trying to convert the files by trying all the formats,
but the error doesn't mean it won't work.

How do I make so that when I open a .mesh file that I dont open it with any specific program?

Assuming latest versions of Windows, you just right click > open with. I assume that's your question.

I have made it so it doesn't open the mesh files now in notepad and all is .mesh. So that's corrected.

Why do I get that wierd maratis log when it is published and you play the game? Some can see everything in game and some can't see nothing.

And something else that's wierd is that blender doesn't export .mtl files of some of my objects which does only contain material as color and no texture. But it shows anyhow so should that be a problem?

"Warn" means it's just a warning, there is no problem as far as I know. It's just that the engine try to read the mesh in xml format before reading in the bin format.

Okey, then it should be no problem. I think what people reacting to is just that they begin in space - which is dark. They begin near the spaceship door but it seems like I haven't been clear enough. I'm gonna repost it now.

Hm, my game still doesn't work when published, people has issues with it: http://www.0x10cforum.com/forum/m/49328 … #p32542419

Bump! Is there any way to solve this in a better way? I was thinking that maybe the blendfiles are working not correct?

I cannot see the forum post you linked, what issues do people have ?

It seems like this is there issues:

Seems to be having trouble with Meshloader.cpp, all I get is a black screen with some HUD.

And the other one sent me the maratis log.

THis is what Anael meant:

You do not have sufficient access to view this page.

Login

I know, therefor I sent what was posted in the thread. smile