Topic: Maratis Tutorial series

I recently started doing Maratis video tutorials. Currently I only have one up. However in the morning I plan to upload the rest and will update this thread as I go.  I hope I am posting this in the right forum. Anyhow post suggestions on any kind of tutorials involving Maratis and I will get around to it as soon as I can smile.

Maratis PlayList

Tutorial List:
Maratis Tutorial Series: Getting Started with Maratis
Maratis Tutorial Series: Our First Maratis Project

Last edited by Raven67854 (2011-06-20 14:46:34)

Re: Maratis Tutorial series

Hello Raven67854, that's wonderful you started creating this tutorials !
I should maybe create a new forum section called "Tutorials/Examples" and
add a link to your videos in Maratis website : http://www.maratis3d.org/?page_id=53

When you have more videos you can also to post it to Blendernation I think.

Thanks !!

I added the 2nd video in the series. As well I added the playlist URL. More video's coming up shortly.

@anael,

No problem I have been watching Maratis for awhile. And finally decided to get off my lazy ass and make some tutorials for it. It would be awesome if I could go on the Maratis website thanks smile. Rather than linking to each individual tutorial just use the playlist URL.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?p=PL174B3996E7585F77

nice,

about your texture filename problem (you rename it manually in the mesh file),
copy your texture into your "maratisProject/maps" folder before you link it to your material in blender,
then directly export the mesh in the "maratisProject/meshs" folder, so the filename will be automatically local.

anael wrote:

nice,

about your texture filename problem (you rename it manually in the mesh file),
copy your texture into your "maratisProject/maps" folder before you link it to your material in blender,
then directly export the mesh in the "maratisProject/meshs" folder, so the filename will be automatically local.

Noted and will be fixed in today's tutorial.

Exellent work, keep it up wink