Topic: Object import related problem

Hi.
I started a new maratis project today planning on going for a first person game. So I finished some basemeshs for the hands and a weapon and rigged and animated them both (as seperate armatures). Now when I select them all and export them as one maratis mesh everything works fine, no errors; but when I try to import said mesh into Maratis the application simply crashes. Is there a way to import such meshes into Maratis or do I have to make one armature for the whole model?

Re: Object import related problem

hi, what version did you use ? did you use the maratis mesh format or onother format ?
normally you can use multiple armatures, can you detail a bit more your model ?

I used the latest release from the download section (3.21b) and maratis mesh format. The model contains a rifle and two basic hands, one armature for every object. That's what it lookes like in Blender: http://i.imgur.com/ySolWcN.png It includes 5 animations.

can you send me the .mesh file by mail I'll check it ?

I got your mesh, from what I can see, I think that the bones from one armature are using the same names are the bones from the other armature, and as you export them together it conflicts.

Try to check the names of your bones so they are unique and tell me.

Okai, everything works fine now, thanks (: