Re: Project: Pavoris Maxima

Oh, sorry. Silly me.
Redownloaded, now it's working. But couldn't play it because 2-5 fps is terrible. Is it because of shaders? I tried both  linux build and windows build (with Wine) - there is absolutely no difference in performance.
I know, that my computer is a bit old, but I can play WoT on medium settings with 15-20 fps (and it is with wine!)

My impression on what I see:
Hand - to high and unfinished. I understand, you are working on the engine now, but I am an artist, I look at different angle smile
Strange mix of natural looking planks and stones and unnatural (but stylish) trees. If you want to make it look in one style you should change trees or everything else. (I'm working on island now and having same problem. always must think cartoonish smile )
White square of light hanging in the middle of a scene - is it a bug?
How can i see it in a daylight, with a blue sky as on screenshots?

Overall impressions - nice work, but needs a bit work to look finished. And performance... performance, performance, performance smile

kostik: Thanks for testing wink

This is a very VERY early version of the new game. I threw out all outdated code that would not work with the newer versions of the engine and released the first version that was able to run without crashing wink

I also threw out all the levels you can see in the videos since they don't run anymore. I will re-add them as soon as I fixed my C++ plugin smile

The performance is really a problem on Linux right now. I don't know what I should to since I get about 200+ frames on Windows on the same machine that runs about 15 frames on Linux. I don't know why.

I currently invest most time in developing tools for streamlining the work with Maratis so the game is more or less a test subject to test my scripts and programs wink

Sponk

I now uploaded an updated version which (hopefully) fixed most problems you experienced, kostik.

I now re-added the simple AI which tries to follow you and the item system is now working again too.

Have fun wink
Sponk

Now I get 404 error on linux build. wink

lol, I misspelled the filename.
You should find it now big_smile

Sponk