Topic: Maratis Development haulted?

Hi guys, I have been following the development of the Maratis engine for a while now, and with risk of offending someone, (Im sorry) seems like the engine is not being actively developed?

Anaél, are you working on something big for the engine or are you not working actively with the engine anymore?
Im sorry, I just feel like I need to ask.

Still a big fan of Maratis!'

Regards, Piranha

Re: Maratis Development haulted?

Hi,

it's a long process and unfortunately I don't have enough resources or founds to spend more time that I actually do.
But I probably spend 1 or 2h every day working on it, responding to mails, questions, removing the forum spams, correcting bugs and improving.

The previous big development was the iOS full support (openGLES1 and ES2), and currently we are spending some time on the Linux port and bug correction. There is also more and more contribution, mainly from this forum, examples, tutorials etc.

The release process is also long, but If you want to follow the development, you can see how it is going on the google.code page :
http://code.google.com/p/maratis/source/list

Regards,
Anaël.

Re: Maratis Development haulted?

Hello Anaël!

Thank you for the reply, I will definitely look into the link and you really helped me understand what is going on alot better.

again, Thank you very much.

Regards, Piranha