Topic: Why getClone, but no deleting of created object?

There is a getClone(object), but no destroyClone() or deleteClone(). What if i want to delete the clone object? The idea is first you make a clone for the bullet or etc.. And then after you hit the target the clone gets deleted from memory.

Re: Why getClone, but no deleting of created object?

I still would like to have an answer to the question?

Hey Akira_san!

I don't think you can do that with Maratis right now without creating a C++ game plugin or modifying the engine.
This feature is quite essential so it _should_ be included by default (just like functions to load meshes or add lights etc.).

Sponk

Thanks, Sponk.
Yeah, anael, should add this features to the engine side since its a needed one!

Well, I implemented most of those creation/deletion functions in my own repository.
Maybe this helps to add them faster to the engine since they are already tested to some degree.

File: https://github.com/Sponk/NeoEditor/blob … Script.cpp

Sponk

I see, you should also document them. As a side note im waiting for the Android publishing to test. smile

Well, I _should_ write docs. But you know, I always find something more interesting to do big_smile

I will upload a first set of Android publishing binaries as soon as I get all graphics features to work with OpenGLES. The particle system does not render correctly under some circumstances.
But that's quite off-topic here tongue

Sponk

Yeah, i know what you mean. All the programmers hate writing docs. smile Ops, sorry should of ask the question on the other thread.