Topic: 2 objects in 1

https://plus.google.com/u/0/11046381655 … 7744225920
The last two months i have been creating a game in maratis. But i don't know much about programming and so i decided to download almost every object. But the animations, that i downloaded from mixamo are seperate and i can't link/combine them into only one object. It is one human walking(1) and one human running(2). So can i link them in blender or can i make invisible the (2) while the human is walking and then make invisible the (1) whie the human is running?

Last edited by SMALERS (2014-11-02 11:20:19)

Re: 2 objects in 1

hi smallers,
you can mix the animations in Blender if the models share the same armature.

The simplest way is to copy the keyframes of one model and paste it into the timeline of the other model.

1) how can i mix them?
2) how can i copy the keyframes of one model?

Oh and just another problem emerged. I want to create in my game a city and until now i have made up almost half of it. Before reaching 100 entities the game was fine and the human was walking in the city. But after 100 entities and when i pressed the button "play game", the human was falling in the blue vacuum. Is there any problem in maratis after 100 entities or it is my mistake?

Last edited by SMALERS (2014-11-02 18:42:36)

Smallers, are you using the city object as a floor? It'd be best to use a simple plane as a separate object.

I create my own city, i put the buildings, the streets etc. So the city is not only one object.

Are you using the bounding box of the human for collision, or do you have the human parented to a primitive, and are you using that for collision?

Oh now it's okay... i had very big objects. Now it's fine.