Thanks for the navigation input & Cam preview
some more issues :
- Sounds : I can't see the sound files (.wav in this case) in the explorer when i click
on "add sound", even if *.wav and *.ogg are available in the filetype field.
I have to set it to "All files" to see the sound, but then the editor is crashing when i'm trying to load the sound
- Particles : they seems to be "bursting" like 4 or 5 times before looping seamlessly,
also it seems i cant play particles slowly regardless of the settings, they are always moving at very high speed
(was trying to make something similar to this : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taHM2uEw9_c )
- User Experience : Imo there are too much windows poping up when launching the game :
1) The Game window (obviously)
2) A empty black cmd window (?)
3) A nameless window with frames/frametime statistics but seems it's updating only when i'm closing
the game window so i can't make use of the print() command
(if i'm trying to select the window while the game is running, it will stop responding)
Is it possible to get rid of the black cmd window, and incorporate the statistics window in the game window,
as a console maybe ?
And question, what is the load prefab (load .md files) under the plugin tab ?